Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls
Much easier than cabbage rolls, these are unstuffed! Cabbage is a superfood with lots of nutrients! All of the ingredients come together in this skillet dinner.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small cabbage, chopped
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Cooking time 40mins
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the chopped cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
You'll also love
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 3.9/5 (154 Votes)
- Taco Casserole 3.9/5 (187 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.4/5 (108 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (120 Votes)
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.8/5 (469 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.8/5 (184 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (99 Votes)