Spinach Salad with Ham & Egg
Fresh spinach gets bulked up with diced ham, bell pepper, and sliced hard-boiled eggs, and tossed in a light mustard dressing.
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9-10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 cups lean ham, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from stopandshop.com
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, onion and black pepper. Add spinach and toss to combine.
Divide spinach among 4 plates and arrange ham, bell pepper and eggs on top.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
You'll also love
- Grana Padano Pork Chop 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Dipping Sauce 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato Chip Pie Dough 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Peppered Beef Jerky Recipe 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- BROCCOLI-CAULIFLOWER SALAD with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 3.7/5 (208 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)