The best spaghetti recipes - 225 recipes
More Spaghetti recipes
Veggetti Asian Style Noodles
1. Heat up a pan. Take olive oil and add garlic, veggetti noodles, red bell peppers, green scallions, rosemary, and...
- 1 large size zucchini
- 1 purple carrot
- 1 pale-yellow carrot
- 1 orange carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper (thinly julienne cuts)
- 1 green scallion (thinly chopped)
- 2-3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- Fresh fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
- Few fresh Thai basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Asian sweet rice vinegar
- Salt and crushed pepper (to taste)
General Tso's Noodle Salad
Ramen noodles are cheap and versatile
- 1/2 cup General Tso’s sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 (3-oz) packs oriental-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (12-oz) bag Asian-blend chopped salad
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Amish egg noodles
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour (approximately)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- beef or chicken stock
Stupidly Easy Peanut Noodles
Peanut noodles are easy to make with this recipe
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces linguine or spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- Crushed red chili flakes, as much as you like
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion or cilantro or parsley for garnish
Homemade Potato Noodles
Leftover mashed potatoes are versatile and can be used in a number of ways
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes, cold
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Dash of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1-1 1/4 cups flour
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, dry, divided
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Parsley, to taste
Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad (a.k.a. Basically the Best Potluck Salad EVER)
Yield: About 8 servings This updated Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad recipe takes just minutes to make, and is sw
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 (16-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 2 (3-ounce) packages of ramen noodles, crumbled (you will not use the seasoning packet)
- 1 cup shelled and cooked edamame
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and julienned (or diced)
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions (scallions)
- Asian honey vinaigrette (see ingredients below)
- Asian Honey Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1/3 cup honey (or agave, to make this vegan)
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch of salt and black pepper
Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with Zucchini Noodles
This recipe is mildly spicy, so if you can handle the heat, add another 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes or just a...
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (4-ounce) lobster tails, removed from shell and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized into "noodles"
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
Collard Green Sukiyaki with Buckwheat Noodles
This easy and healthy recipe comes from Eat Clean Live Well by Terry Walters, published by Sterling Epicure and pr...
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, broken into pieces
- 2 strips kombu
- 1 ⁄4 cup tamari
- 1 ⁄4 cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 ounces 100% buckwheat noodles (soba)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 whole collard leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ⁄2 cup red onion wedges
- 1 ⁄2 cup julienned carrot
- 1 ⁄2 cup julienned daikon
- 1 ⁄4 pound maitake mushrooms (or variety of choice), broken up
- 1 ⁄4 cup water
Sesame Noodles Appetizer Recipe
I adapted the recipe from an old newspaper clipping of this recipe that came from a restaurant that is no longer in...
- ◾3 Cups Cantonese Noodles, cooked
- ◾2 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- ◾1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- ◾2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- ◾3 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- ◾1 Teaspoon Sugar
- ◾2 Teaspoons Hot Chili Oil
- ◾1/4 Cup Shredded Carrots
- ◾1/2 Cup Green Onions, diced
- ◾1/4 Cup Sesame Seeds, toasted (plus 2 Tablespoons for garnish)
Shrimp Primavera with Carrot & Zucchini Noodles
This carrot and zucchini noodle primavera with shrimp is yummy and filling
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 pounds asparagus, remove woody ends, and cut into thirds
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup green snap beans, cut into bite size
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 large carrots, peeled and spiral cut using the spaghetti blade
- 2 medium zucchini, spiral cut using the spaghetti blade
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Pad Thai with Veggie Noodles
Season your chicken with salt and pepper, and a little bit of the cayenne pepper and ginger powder
- 2 to 3 pounds of chicken thighs or breasts (skin removed).
- 2 medium zucchini.
- 1 large carrot.
- 1 handful of bean sprouts (optional).
- 1 small bunch of green onions (for sauce and garnish)
- 1 cup of coconut milk.
- 1 cup of chicken stock.
- 2 heaping tablespoons of SunButter (sunflower seed butter, to replace peanut flavor).
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Aminos (or wheat-free tamari, to replace soy sauce).
- 2 tsp of Fish Sauce. I use Red Boat fish sauce, which is paleo-friendly.
- 2 tsp of powdered ginger (or about 1 tbsp freshly minced ginger).
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed and minced, or 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning the chicken.
- Chopped cashews for garnish (optional).
- Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional
Spicy Thai Beef-Noodle Soup
Using sharp scissors, cut noodles into 3-inch (7
- 6 oz packaged rice noodles, or vermicelli
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 4 medium scallion(s), green and white parts, divided and chopped
- 1 medium jalapeٌo pepper(s), seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger root, minced
- 6 oz lean beef round, or sirloin, trimmed of fat and diced
- 7 cup(s) fat-free beef broth
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen green peas, baby size