Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with Zucchini Noodles
This recipe is mildly spicy, so if you can handle the heat, add another 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes or just a small pinch to amp up the kick.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (4-ounce) lobster tails, removed from shell and cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized into "noodles"
- 1 tablespoon parsley, freshly chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once oil heats, add in the lobster. Cook until meat is cooked and opaque, about a few minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add in the rest of the olive oil, the shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes to the pot. Cook until onions turn translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add in the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced and thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Return lobster to the skillet along with the zucchini noodles and cook for another 5 minutes to heat the lobster and cook the noodles to al dente.
Once done, serve the zucchini noodles into bowls with even amounts of lobster meat and sprinkle evenly with parsley.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)