Cinnamon Sugar Apple Noodles
- 1 apple
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar or coconut crystals
- 2 tbsp butter
Adapted from sweetcsdesigns.com
Using a veggie slicer, make long noodles out of your apple.
Heat butter in a pan until bubbling and foaming.
Add apples, sautee for about 3 minutes until they start to soften.
Add sugar and cinnamon, stir well to be sure it is fully combined.
Continue to cook down for another 5 minutes, until very soft.
Top on pancakes, ice cream, add in a pie- or just eat it straight!
You'll also love
- Fresh Campari Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Chocolate-Pear Tea Bread 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Cucumber & Strawberry Poppyseed... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Taco Noodle Casserole Recipe... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Mustard Apple... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- NOODLE POPOVERS 4.4/5 (14 Votes)