Chilli Garlic Noodles
A spicy touch to your regular noodles. This chili garlic noodles sets your tongue on fire in a good way. A perfect weekday dinner ...
- 2 cups boiled noodles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp french beans chopped
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cabbage
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 cup chilli-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.com
1. Heat oil in a kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
2. Add spring onion greens,french beans,cabbage,carrots, noodles, chili garlic sauce, soya
sauce, salt & sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
3. Pour chili oil, vinegar on top & toss well.
4. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter 'n' Banana Bread 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Cherry-Berry Streusel Pie 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Bauern Kartoffeln (Farmer Style... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Sausage Pasta with Orecchiette 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Jap Chae(korean rice noodles) 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip 3.9/5 (19 Votes)