Chilli Garlic Noodles
A spicy touch to your regular noodles. This chili garlic noodles sets your tongue on fire in a good way. A perfect weekday dinner ...
- 2 cups boiled noodles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onion greens
- 1 tbsp french beans chopped
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup cabbage
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/4 cup chilli-garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from shobhapink.blogspot.com
1. Heat oil in a kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
2. Add spring onion greens,french beans,cabbage,carrots, noodles, chili garlic sauce, soya
sauce, salt & sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
3. Pour chili oil, vinegar on top & toss well.
4. Serve hot.
You'll also love
- Cold Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Alfredo Sauce with shrimp and... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Chimichangas 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- German Apple Pancake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ziti in Mornay Sauce with... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Garlic Herb Spaghetti Squash 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Pad Thai... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)