Southwestern Corn Pudding
Get the perfect side dish with this Southwestern Corn Pudding recipe. The best comfort food, serve this up at your Thanksgiving meal.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 cups fresh or frozen, thawed corn kernels (from 4 ears), divided
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño chile, minced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8 1/2-cup ramekins or custard cups or 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, and dust with breadcrumbs.
Pulse 3 cups corn kernels in food processor until pulpy and broken down. Transfer to bowl, and stir in remaining 1 cup whole corn kernels.
Whisk together eggs, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeño, and salt in separate bowl. Stir corn into egg mixture. Transfer mixture to prepared ramekins, and bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden.
You'll also love
- Spicy Singapore-Style Chicken... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Berry Cobbler - crock pot style 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- El Chico's Queso Dip 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Copycat Chuy’s Creamy Jalapeño... 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- Double Fudge Brownie Mix in a Jar 4.3/5 (34 Votes)