Scalloped Corn & Broccoli
This corn and broccoli dish baked with cheese until hot and bubbly makes a great side dish. Make sure to make plenty, they'll surely be asking for seconds.
- 1 (14.75 to 15-ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (5-ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine the corn, eggs, sugar, flour and salt. Stir in the cheese and the broccoli and pour into the baking dish.
Bake until hot and bubbly, 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Potato Lasagna 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlicky Shrimp Cocktail 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Potato Gratin 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Chops 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake Cobbler 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Ginger-Scented Corn and Asparagus... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)