Easy Classic Deviled Eggs
Easy classic deviled eggs are a delicious finger food for people to snack on at any fun get together. Everyone craves the flavors of this easy and classic deviled egg recipe, you just can't go wrong when you stick to this classic flavor combination--just be sure to make enough, these tasty morsels tend to go fast!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded taco-seasoned cheese or Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to small bowl. Reserve whites.
Mash yolks with fork. Add cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and green onions; mix well.
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon yolk mixture into each egg white half. Refrigerate, covered, to blend flavors.
You'll also love
- Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Creamy Potatoes Au Gratin 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Crunchy Shrimp Wontons with... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Christmas Cauliflower Casserole 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Swiss Easter Rice Tart 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Bite-Sized Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Oreo Lasagna 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Drop Butter Cookies with Variations 4.3/5 (34 Votes)