Candy Corn Popcorn Mix
We have Family Movie Night every Friday and although we usually pop a bag of Kettle Corn, we sometimes make a yummy treat like this Candy Corn Popcorn Mix. The kids absolutely loved it and have already been asking me to make it again.
- 1 bag plain microwave popcorn
- 3 cubes vanilla coating, or white chocolate
- 1 cup candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Make popcorn in microwave as instructed. Pour out into a bowl trying to make sure no un-popped kernels get in there. Set aside.
Melt vanilla coating according to directions on package. Pour over popcorn. Add candy corn. Mix until all well coated.
Pour onto wax paper and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles.
You'll also love
- Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Apple Crisp Cookies 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cocoa-Nut Upside-Down Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Irish Pancake Shot 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.7/5 (92 Votes)
- Bloodshot Eyeballs Halloween Treats 4.7/5 (3 Votes)