Roasted Corned Beef
I got tired of boiling this cut of meat so I decided to try the same flavors done in the oven.
- 2.5 kgs corned beef (5 1/2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs pickling spice
- 1 cup water
Line a roasting pan with foil. Put all ingredients except the beef into the pan and mix with a spoon. Add the corned beef. Top with a light cover of foil.
Put into a preheated over at 160 C (325F) for 2 hours, remove the foil top and roast for another 2-2 1/2 hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy Broccoli Soup 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Almond Coconut Butter Cups 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- FRIED CABBAGE WITH SAUSAGE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Southern Buttermilk Cornbread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- CHEESEBURGER TEX-MEX BACON 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Prime Rib Roast 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Butter Boiled Corn 4.2/5 (39 Votes)