Weight Watchers' Noodle Kugel
This lighten-up version of Noodle Kugel only has 204 calories per serving, but retains all of the flavor. This Weight Watcher-friendly Noodle Kugel recipe is a guilt-free pleasure everyone is sure to enjoy at any festive occasion. This dish packs up nicely and travels well, so it is perfect for any potluck.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Manischewitz Passover Gold egg noodles, see shopping tip
- 1-pint reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1-pint fat-free sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland’s Best eggs,
- 2 egg whites
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cinnamon for topping, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Cook the noodles as directed on the package. Drain and rinse in cold water.
In a large bowl, mix together cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, egg whites, pineapple, and raisins. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in noodles. Mix thoroughly. Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle cinnamon evenly over the top to taste.
Bake for 50 to 60 minutes until light golden brown on top. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream... 4/5 (1938 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.8/5 (433 Votes)
- Pork and Lentil Soup 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- White Trash Sliders 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Seasoning Mix 3.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Creamy Canadian Bacon & Pasta 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones Starbucks Copycat 3.9/5 (80 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Lobster Bisque 4.3/5 (34 Votes)