White Trash Sliders
These meaty sandwiches may have a funny sounding name, but their taste is absolutely delicious. When you need an easy, throw-together weeknight meal, this recipe for White Trash Sliders is perfect. All you need is ground beef, pork sausage, Velveeta and some seasonings to make your meaty mixture, then serve it atop a slider bun or dinner roll and you'll have yourself a yummy supper the whole family will love. This is one of those easy ground beef recipes that you'll find yourself preparing again and again because it's such a hit!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 slider buns or soft dinner rolls (steamed or toasted)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from southyourmouth.com
Brown ground beef and sausage until cooked through. Throughly drain pan drippings from meat.
Combine browned meat, Velveeta, onion powder and black pepper in a sauce pan or crock pot* and heat on low until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve on slider buns.
*If you cook in a crockpot and heat for more than 4 hours you will have to add a splash of milk as the mixture will thicken.
You'll also love
- Best Peach Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Spinach Dip Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- White Chocolate Orange Dream... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Pistachio Kiss Cookies 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Spinach, Sausage & Feta Quiche 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Jagerschnitzel 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker BBQ Beef Tips 4.4/5 (36 Votes)