Tequila Lime Seasoning Mix
Great on fish, chicken, beef, pork, rice, this seasoning blend is perfect for everyday cooking, or bottle it up for a gift.
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (more or less, depending on the amount of heat you like)
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Zest of 1 lime
Combine all ingredients.
This is enough for 1-1.5 lb meat, basically a 1 time use amount. Feel free to make a larger batch and keep it in the fridge. Because of the zest, it will not keep for more than about 10 days in the fridge.
You'll also love
- Leftover Steak & Sausage Stew 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Shredded Beef Filling for... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Frisco's exploded potatoes... 3.6/5 (124 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones Starbucks Copycat 3.8/5 (90 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Lobster Bisque 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Blueberry BBQ Meatballs 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Paleo AIP Strawberry Rhubarb Pie 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Maple Pecan Granola with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe