Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pineapple pecan cake with a cream cheese frosting is a simple dessert with a whollop of a most delicious taste. Crowd pleaser.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add in the eggs, pineapple along with its juice, and the pecans, if using. Stir just until moistened. Pour into a buttered 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
Combine cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
Frost cake using all the frosting.
You'll also love
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 4.3/5 (383 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.4/5 (313 Votes)
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (275 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Apple Spice Muffins 4.5/5 (171 Votes)