Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pineapple pecan cake with a cream cheese frosting is a simple dessert with a whollop of a most delicious taste. Crowd pleaser.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add in the eggs, pineapple along with its juice, and the pecans, if using. Stir just until moistened. Pour into a buttered 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
Combine cream cheese, butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
Frost cake using all the frosting.
You'll also love
- Slow-Cooker Mac & Cheese 3.8/5 (1751 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.4/5 (1094 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.2/5 (1033 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (763 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4/5 (1161 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownies 3.9/5 (1006 Votes)
- Mastro's Butter Cake 3.8/5 (585 Votes)
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (593 Votes)