Southern Strawberry-Pineapple Punch Bowl Cake
This is a great strawberry cake dessert for a dinner party that will impress everyone but simple enough to enjoy anytime your heart desires. Southern Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake is also perfect for any baby shower, bridal shower, BBQ, or birthday party. Filled with the sweet flavors of crushed pineapple, frozen strawberries, yellow cake mix, and Cool Whip, this recipe is easy to make and super delicious!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (6-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 (16-ounce) carton Cool Whip
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat an oven to 350°F.
Mix the cake batter according to the directions given in the package.
Divide the cake batter into two round cake pans.
Bake the cakes set aside to cool.
Mix the pudding according to the directions given in the package. Refrigerate.
Cut one layer of cake into small chunks; put in punch bowl.
Spread half of the pudding on top; then add half of the pineapple and 1 package of strawberries.
Slice one banana on top; add1/2 carton of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely.
Repeat with the other layer ending with Cool Whip.
Put the cake in the refrigerator overnight so that the strawberries will thaw and their juices will infuse the cake. Serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Easter Bunny Racers 4.5/5 (170 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries 4.5/5 (168 Votes)
- My Orzo Salad 4.6/5 (165 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Cake 3.7/5 (247 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (171 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (422 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake... 4.4/5 (181 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Pineapple Dream Cake 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Angel Food Trifle 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY ANGEL DELIGHT 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Cranberry Pretzel Salad 4/5 (90 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Pineapple Cake 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Hawaiian Delight Cake 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake In A Jar 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Orange Jello Poke Cake 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Devil's Food Pound Cake 3.8/5 (151 Votes)
- Red, White, & Blue Strawberry... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Miss Robbie's Banana Pudding 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Cookies & Cream Trifle 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Pineapple Sunshine Cake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Angel Food Delight 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Pineapple Lush Sugar Free Cake 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Pig Licking Cake 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- 7 Layer Pudding 4.1/5 (17 Votes)