Blueberry Scones Starbucks Copycat
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- sugar (large crystal)
Adapted from bing.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the butter into 1/4 in cubes.
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar into a large bowl.
Throw the flour mixture and the cubed butter into a mixer and use the whisk attachment on low to cut the butter in.
Whisk the egg, cream and vanilla together and stir into the dry ingredients until just mixed.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Dump the dough onto a floured surface and pat into a 8" circle. (should be about 1.5" high)
Cut into 8 pie shaped slices and place pieces on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
Whisk the egg and cream together and brush on the top of each scone.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread with Pecans 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Pork Tenderloin 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Lemon Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Cobbler 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Chia Seed Cashew Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)