Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Quick and easy cheese danish made at home with ingredients you probably have in your refrigerator! Perfect for a weekend brunch. Serve with some fresh fruit.
- 2 cans Pillsbury butter crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon & sugar (I used about 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan.
Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Rice and Porkchops 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Grand Marnier French Toast 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Crockpot Peach Cobbler 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Streusel-Topped Chocolate Chip... 4.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 4/5 (113 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms Stuffed With... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)