Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Quick and easy cheese danish made at home with ingredients you probably have in your refrigerator! Perfect for a weekend brunch. Serve with some fresh fruit.
- 2 cans Pillsbury butter crescent rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cinnamon & sugar (I used about 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan.
Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4/5 (1112 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.3/5 (846 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1245 Votes)
- Corn Nuggets 3.8/5 (1418 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.3/5 (545 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (431 Votes)
- Valentine Dipped Wafer Cookies 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Valentine Vegan Baked Lavender... 4.5/5 (208 Votes)