Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a favorite at my house. The porkchops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes :)
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara 4.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas 4.5/5 (172 Votes)
- Beef Quesadillas 4.6/5 (133 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Popcorn 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Chef Bob Warden's Baby Back Ribs 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.5/5 (129 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (129 Votes)