Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a favorite at my house. The porkchops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes :)
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (1044 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4/5 (942 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.3/5 (807 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (999 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (769 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (718 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 4/5 (838 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (995 Votes)