Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a favorite at my house. The porkchops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes :)
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (1475 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4/5 (1112 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.3/5 (844 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1243 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (774 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (720 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 3.9/5 (933 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1135 Votes)