Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a favorite at my house. The porkchops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes :)
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- The Very Best Glazed Meatloaf 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot 3.9/5 (569 Votes)
- Golden Corral Rolls 4.1/5 (413 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4/5 (568 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 4.1/5 (392 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (294 Votes)
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (212 Votes)