Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
This is a favorite at my house. The porkchops come out very tender and the flavor is amazing! You also get a good gravy for mashed potatoes :)
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (1169 Votes)
- 4 pork chops, boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 245mins
In slow cooker, layer pork chops, cream of chicken soup, and sprinkle dry ranch dressing all over.
Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours.
Tip: Brown the pork chops in a fry pan to give them a quick sear before adding them to the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (1386 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4/5 (1086 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.3/5 (838 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 3.9/5 (1203 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (773 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (720 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 3.9/5 (918 Votes)
- Bisquick ~ Drop Biscuits 3.7/5 (1119 Votes)
Review this recipe