Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup is perfect for a cool evening or any evening for all you soup lovers! Serve this deliciously creamy soup with a side of your favorite bread for a hearty meal.
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans of tomato soup
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Sauté garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get too brown or burnt.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock and spices, and bring to a simmer.
Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
After tortellini are cooked, ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.2/5 (1275 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (751 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (689 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.4/5 (850 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (528 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup in a Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)