Crock Pot Coca-Cola Ribs
These slow cooker ribs could not be easier. After hours in the slow cooker, they are super tender and ready to be devoured.
- 3 pounds boneless country-style ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
Cooking time 480mins
Cut ribs into serving-size portions and place in crock-pot. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add Coca-Cola.
Cover and cook on low about 8 hours, or until tender. During last 30 minutes of cook time, drain juice from ribs and coat well with barbecue sauce.
You'll also love
- DIABETIC BANANA BREAD 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Bobby Flay Crab Cakes 3.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Baked Pasta with Spinach, Ricotta... 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef Tips and Noodles 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Beef Tips on Rice - Pressure Cooker 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Stuffing with Ritz Crackers,... 3.7/5 (42 Votes)
- Low Fat Bisquick Crust Bacon and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mrs. Floyd's Divinity Candy 4.3/5 (3 Votes)