Crock Pot Coca-Cola Ribs
These slow cooker ribs could not be easier. After hours in the slow cooker, they are super tender and ready to be devoured.
- 3 pounds boneless country-style ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
Cooking time 480mins
Cut ribs into serving-size portions and place in crock-pot. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add Coca-Cola.
Cover and cook on low about 8 hours, or until tender. During last 30 minutes of cook time, drain juice from ribs and coat well with barbecue sauce.
You'll also love
- Amazing Chicken Wing Soup 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Beef Stew 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- SLOW COOKER HONEY PORK ROAST 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef and Macaroni - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Pad Thai Spring Rolls 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Sliders 4.2/5 (10 Votes)