Slow Cooker Mexican Pot Roast
This tender and juicy pot roast with bold Mexican flavors is perfect for a weeknight meal. Just toss your ingredients in a slow cooker in the morning and dinner is ready to serve when you get home.
- 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (about 8 potatoes)
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 (1-ounce) package Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 495mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
Arrange onion and potatoes in slow cooker. Place beef over vegetables. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix, cumin, red pepper, salt and pepper. Pour tomatoes over beef and vegetables.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours or until beef is tender. Serve beef and vegetables with sauce.
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4/5 (374 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Asparagus... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Catalina Cranberry Chicken 3.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Soul Food Seasoning 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Olive Garden Sun Dried Tomato Sauce 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Boston Market's Squash Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegan Creamy Lemon Asparagus Pasta 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse's Steak... 3.3/5 (64 Votes)