Beef Tips and Noodles
By John W
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cups veal stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (.75 ounce) package dry brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- Beef broth base
In a large skillet heat oil over high heat. Saute the onion until almost translucent.
Add the stew meat and cook on high heat until meat is browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour 2 cups water/stock, soy sauce, Kitchen Bouquet and Worcestershire sauce into the skillet.
Stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer very low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile combine the gravy mix with 1 cup water. Mix thoroughly and stir into the meat mixture. Bring to a boil stirring frequently until slightly thickened.
Serve over noodles
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Key Lime Pie 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Mashed Potato Fudge 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Chorizo Sausage... 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Crab with Pasta - Bobby Flay 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage and... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Herbed Minced Beef and Vegetable... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stroganoff with... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Chow Mein Noodle... 3.3/5 (9 Votes)