Beef Tips and Noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2 cups veal stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (.75 ounce) package dry brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- Beef broth base
In a large skillet heat oil over high heat. Saute the onion until almost translucent.
Add the stew meat and cook on high heat until meat is browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour 2 cups water/stock, soy sauce, Kitchen Bouquet and Worcestershire sauce into the skillet.
Stir in garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer very low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile combine the gravy mix with 1 cup water. Mix thoroughly and stir into the meat mixture. Bring to a boil stirring frequently until slightly thickened.
Serve over noodles
You'll also love
- Yummy Apple Cobbler 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hungry Girl Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jay's Deep Fried Turkey with... 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Smoked Pork Ribs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Million Dollar Macaroni & Cheese... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cold Sneaky Sesame Noodles 4.3/5 (14 Votes)