Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Everyone loves roasted Brussel sprouts. This recipe has a minced garlic for added zing and tossed with some Parmesan cheese to give it a rich coating and flavor.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds Brussel sprouts
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 10 to 20 cranks fresh ground pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Cut off the bottom of each sprout. Remove the first layer of leaves, then wash the sprout. For smaller sprouts, cut in half. For larger sprouts, cut into quarters.
Either mince the five garlic cloves or use a garlic press. Add the garlic to the olive oil, and mix. Using a basting brush, spread the oil over the sprouts and evenly coat.
Sprinkle the sea salt and Parmesan cheese over the sprouts, Then add the fresh ground pepper.
Place in the oven uncovered for 40-50 minutes until the centers are tender.
I stirred mine occasionally so that some of the thinner pieces didn't get too brown.
You'll also love
- Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (319 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake 3.9/5 (188 Votes)
- Tennessee Honey Corn Pudding 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Tres Leches Cake 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Alabama Biscuits 4.3/5 (102 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 4/5 (190 Votes)