Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Breadsticks
A few days back I made pizza from Cauliflower and it turned out awesome. So I started thinking... what about garlic cheese bread? Oh yeah... it turned out even more awesome. This recipe is going to make you happy if you are grain free or Celiac. I wish I would have known about this recipe back in the days I was trying the Atkins diet! Super Yummy!
- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons softened salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
Adapted from whatsfordinner-momwhatsfordinner.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees fahrenheit.
Chop the cauliflower florets into chunks and steam them in a steamer or on the stove until slightly soft for 15 minutes. Place in a ricer or grate.
One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To Make the Bread:
Prepare your baking stone or sheet by spreading a small amount of olive oil on it and top with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg, Parmesan and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir.
Transfer to the baking stone or sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a large rectangle.
Bake at 450 degrees fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Mix 2 tablespoons butter and garlic in a small bowl and spread the butter and garlic mixture over baked cauliflower bread and top with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
Place back in the 450 degree oven until all cheese is melted.
Slice and Serve!
You'll also love
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4/5 (220 Votes)
- Orange Cream Fudge 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- CROCK POT BROWN SUGAR GARLIC... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Poor Man's Garlic Butter Pasta 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Amish Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (94 Votes)