Papa John’s Garlic Dipping Sauce
Everyone knows that Papa John's garlic butter dipping sauce is the best part about ordering pizza, but you can make your own at home now with this super simple recipe!
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 4mins
Adapted from food.com
Melt butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
Add salt and garlic powder to taste.
Microwave for 5 more seconds.
You'll also love
- Ground Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Simple Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (122 Votes)
- Old-World Manicotti 4.4/5 (109 Votes)
- Candy Corn Shooters 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy... 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.1/5 (140 Votes)
- CROCK POT BROWN SUGAR GARLIC... 4.5/5 (80 Votes)