Paleo Brussel Sprout Egg Skillet
I have an undying love for brussels sprouts so if you don’t, this skillet might not be for you. It’s simple but makes for one heck of a delicious breakfast.
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 eggs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
In an 8″ cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in onions and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in shredded brussels sprouts, salt, and pepper. Let cook for two minutes, add in tablespoons of water, cover, and cook until Brussels Sprouts are tender.
Remove lid, make well in center, and crack eggs. Cover and let cook until egg whites have set and egg yolk is desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Sauteed White Beans 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Parsnip Mash 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Penne with Asparagus and Peppers 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Cupcakes with Lemon Curd 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Fried Mac & Cheese Balls 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Bone Chillin' Breadsticks &... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- New Year Black-Eyed Peas 4.5/5 (24 Votes)