Paleo Brussel Sprout Egg Skillet
I have an undying love for brussels sprouts so if you don’t, this skillet might not be for you. It’s simple but makes for one heck of a delicious breakfast.
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 to 2 eggs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
In an 8″ cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in onions and saute for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in shredded brussels sprouts, salt, and pepper. Let cook for two minutes, add in tablespoons of water, cover, and cook until Brussels Sprouts are tender.
Remove lid, make well in center, and crack eggs. Cover and let cook until egg whites have set and egg yolk is desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Swedish Pizza Salad 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Strawberries and Champagne... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Light & Fluffy Pancakes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Irish Pancake Shot 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (24 Votes)