Flaky Biscuit Breakfast Casserole
A simple but delicious breakfast casserole made with eggs, biscuits, cheddar cheese and ham or sausage.
- 1 (8-count, 16.3-ounce) can Flaky Grands Biscuits
- 1 (8-ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup ham, cubed (May substitute ground cooked sausage)
- 5 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with non stick spray.
Mix all ingredients except biscuits in a medium size bowl. Cut biscuits into fours and carefully mix in.
Pour into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
You can't mess this up and it comes out looking JUST like picture. Serve for breakfast or dinner with small salad.
You'll also love
- Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole 4.2/5 (117 Votes)
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Alabama Biscuits 4.3/5 (112 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.2/5 (112 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia 4.4/5 (84 Votes)
- Pancake Bites 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)