Pumpkin-Caramel Monkey Bread
A Pumpkin-Caramel, autumn inspired version of monkey bread. Serve with your favorite ice cream for a lovely dessert.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
In a large food-storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Place 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in sugar-spice mixture; shake well. Continue to add more biscuit pieces to sugar-spice mixture until all are completely coated. Place biscuit pieces in pan.
In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter, brown sugar and pumpkin over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil, cook and stir 1 minute. Pour over biscuits in pan.
Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Greek Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Better than Olive Garden Zuppa... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cornbread Dressing 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- K's Fabulous Squash Patties 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Warm Pumpkin-Blueberry Bread =... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Blueberry Meyer Lemon Muffins with... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)