Mud Slide Jello Shots
You won't and can't go wrong with these jello shots for your next party!
- 1/3 cup Kahlua liquor
- 1/3 cup Bailey's liquor
- 2/3 cup Half and Half
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 195mins
Lightly spray mold with non-stick spray and wipe excess off with a paper towel.
Pour the Kahlua, Bailey's, and half and half in a medium saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on top. Allow the gelatin to soak for 2 to 3 minutes, then begin to heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes).
Remove saucepan from heat and add vodka. Pour into molds, leaving a few millimeters of space in each well for the chocolate. Chill in fridge for one hour.
Put chocolate chips in a ziploc bag and microwave for 30 seconds. Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and pipe chocolate into each well, until flush with the top of the mold. Return to fridge and chill for another few hours, until completely set.
You'll also love
- The Cheese Dip That Will Make You... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Cutout Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cups 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Sausage Gravy 4.1/5 (90 Votes)
- The Perfect Purple Martini 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Variety of Jello Shots 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Jello Shots 4.5/5 (50 Votes)