Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
Yummy, super moist pumpkin bread is perfect for a snack or dessert -- any time of the year!
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 strips aluminum foil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients (eggs, pumpkin, oil and water) in a separate bowl and add to the dry ingredients all at once.
Mix well with a mixer till smooth and the delicious smell makes you start drooling slightly.
Grease 3 loaf pans (9×4) and pour equal amounts of the yummy batter into each pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour. You’ll know it’s ready when the top will start cracking and when you put a toothpick/knife in, it comes out clean.
Set out to cool for about 5 minutes.
Here’s the trick on keeping it SUPER moist.
After letting it cool for about 5 minutes, take out a roll of aluminum foil. Pull out a large piece and then turn over the pan to drop one of the loaves right smack in the middle. Quickly fold the foil over (taking care not to burn the crap out of your fingers) and secure very tightly. Then set aside and let it cool off while being wrapped in the foil. Repeat and do the same to the other 2 loaves.
I’m telling you. This is some good stuff.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Bread Roll 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca... 3.9/5 (152 Votes)
- White Chocolate Strawberry Tiramisu 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Farm-Fresh Corn Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Potato Soup 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (47 Votes)