Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
Bacon and cheese are favorite toppings for baked potatoes, so why not let them work their magic on a crockpot dish for comfort on a cold night?
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced (Cut in half if using New or Yukon Gold Potatoes)
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced or shredded
- Salt and pepper
Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished. This will prevent sticking and help steam the potatoes.
Layer half each of the bacon, onions and potatoes in the crockpot. Season to taste with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes. Dot with butter. Cover with remaining foil.
Cover and cook on Low for up to 6 hours. Check at 4 hours; crockpots vary.
Add cheese for the last 20 to 30 minutes and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Mom's Oriental Salad 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Butterscotch Banana Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (78 Votes)
- Mom's banana pear bread 3.9/5 (124 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Spooky Fireball Whiskey... 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.5/5 (70 Votes)