White Chocolate Martini
White chocolate is my favorite chocolate. Vodka is my favorite alcoholic beverage. Mix the two together and we have white chocolate martini! These go well with, well, Chocolate! Eat chocolate and then wash them down with chocolate...doesn't get no better. A friend of mine prepared these recently, I think she got the recipe from a magazine...I'm a bit hazy about that evening.
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- Dark chocolate, finely shaved
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 3mins
Adapted from food.com
Pour liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice. If you wrap a towel around the shaker it will make the drink colder. Shake vigorously.
Sprinkle dark chocolate shavings on top and pour into 2 martini glasses.
This should make 2 drinks but I shamelessly drink the whole thing myself.
You'll also love
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Ice Cream Bread 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Acid Reflux Smoothie 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Red Velvet Peppermint Swirl... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Frozen Vodka Lemonade Cocktail 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Pink Champagne Punch 4.3/5 (64 Votes)