Crack Green Beans
Crack Green Beans will have even the pickiest eater begging for seconds. Substitute turkey bacon or slices of ham instead of regular bacon. This recipe is a great dish to take to any potluck and makes a delicious and easy side at any dinner party.
- 5 (8-ounce) cans of green beans, drained
- 12 slices bacon, chopped, cooked to crisp and drained
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Put the drained beans in a 9x13-inch pan. Add the cooked bacon pieces.
Mix the brown sugar, butter, soy sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over the beans and bake 40 minutes at 350°F.
Toss to coat and mix every things, serve.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp Cake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Apple Pops 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Potatoes 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Green Bean Stuffing... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Double Coconut Cream Pie 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (9 Votes)