Crockpot Ham, Green Beans & Potatoes
The Amazing Crock Pot Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes! This simple recipe is perfect for a great weeknight or anytime family dinner.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 pounds ham
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 large onion, optional
- 3 cups water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Dice the ham, green beans, onion and potatoes.
Add ingredients into your Crock Pot with 3 cups of water and season with salt & pepper (according to taste). You can also use Steak Spice in yours.
Cook for 6 hours on Low.
Tip: To get a crispier dish, we'd suggest sautéeing everything in a saute pan once it's done cooking in the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Oven Baked Tacos 4.3/5 (162 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus Medley 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.3/5 (133 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (313 Votes)
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4.1/5 (182 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.1/5 (248 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Sticks 4.5/5 (120 Votes)