Crockpot Ham, Green Beans & Potatoes
The Amazing Crock Pot Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes! This simple recipe is perfect for a great weeknight or anytime family dinner.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 pounds ham
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 large onion, optional
- 3 cups water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Dice the ham, green beans, onion and potatoes.
Add ingredients into your Crock Pot with 3 cups of water and season with salt & pepper (according to taste). You can also use Steak Spice in yours.
Cook for 6 hours on Low.
Tip: To get a crispier dish, we'd suggest sautéeing everything in a saute pan once it's done cooking in the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Preacher Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Bombs 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Pork Chops 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Chocolate Shortbread Footballs 4.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole Remix 4.7/5 (23 Votes)