Crockpot Ham, Green Beans & Potatoes
The Amazing Crock Pot Ham, Green Beans and Potatoes! This simple recipe is perfect for a great weeknight or anytime family dinner.
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 pounds ham
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 large onion, optional
- 3 cups water
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Dice the ham, green beans, onion and potatoes.
Add ingredients into your Crock Pot with 3 cups of water and season with salt & pepper (according to taste). You can also use Steak Spice in yours.
Cook for 6 hours on Low.
Tip: To get a crispier dish, we'd suggest sautéeing everything in a saute pan once it's done cooking in the crockpot.
You'll also love
- Springtime Asparagus Medley 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.2/5 (147 Votes)
- Spinach Dip (a.k.a. J Alexanders) 3.7/5 (213 Votes)
- Fried Mashed Potato Sticks 4.5/5 (126 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (126 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Ham 4.4/5 (133 Votes)
- Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken Casserole 4.4/5 (134 Votes)