Pomegranate Moscow Mule
This refreshing twist on the classic vodka and ginger beer cocktail is perfect for the holiday season! Garnish with pomegranate arils for an attractive touch.
- GINGER LIME SUGAR:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of half a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- POMEGRANATE MOSCOW MULE:
- 2.5 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice (reserve the lime wedges)
- Ice cubes
- 6 ounces ginger beer (Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer is great!)
- Pomegranate arils, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine the sugar, zest, and grated ginger in a shallow, wide bowl. Using your fingertips, rub the zest and ginger into the sugar until moist and fragrant.
Moisten the rim of the glass with a used wedge of lime, and coat the rim with the sugar.
Add the pomegranate juice, vodka, and lime, and ice cubes. Top the drink off with ginger beer and stir well. Garnish with lime wedges and fresh pomegranate arils (optional).
You'll also love
- Brooke's Pumpkin Bread/Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Pasta Nacho Bake 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Eggplant Fries with Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- APPLE BREAKFAST RISOTTO 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Asian Noodle Salad (Pioneer Woman) 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- SWEET APPLE CIDER PINEAPPLE CURED... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp 4.6/5 (9 Votes)