5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp
Crunchy panko-crusted baked shrimp flavored with bright lemon juice and fresh Italian parsley. Great as an appetizer or as a dinner served with your favorite veggies.
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, separated
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel and devein shrimp. Place the shrimp evenly in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle on 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the Italian parsley, one tablespoon lemon juice, the panko, the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
Layer the panko mixture evenly on top of the shrimp.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and the panko is golden brown.
Serve hot for best results and maximum crunch!
You'll also love
- Autumn Spice Cake with Cream... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Spanish Rice 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Baileys Orange Bliss 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- The Ultimate Grilled Corn on the... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Shrimp and Warm... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Mr. B's Barbecued Shrimp 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Feta Dip 4.2/5 (25 Votes)