Easy Spanish Rice
Spanish rice is a favorite at restaurants, but now you can make this super delicious and flavorful dish at home with this yummy and super easy recipe! I like to serve it with chicken enchiladas or on taco night.
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup broth
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from budgetsavvydiva.com
Add oil to a hot, medium-sized skillet. Turn heat to medium low and add onions. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add rice to the onions and stir. Once rice is a little brown, add cumin, salsa, and broth. This should take about five minutes.
Cover and reduce heat to low. Let cook for 20 minutes.
Remove lid and taste. If the rice is done, remove from heat. If not, cook for 5 more minutes covered.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Poke Cake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Samoas Cookies & Cream Coconut... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Wine-Braised Brisket 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Italian Easter Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs - Pioneer Woman 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Savory Sausage & Cornbread Stuffing 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Vibrant Easter Egg Sandwich Cookies 4.5/5 (17 Votes)