Baileys Orange Bliss
- 2 oz.Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes
Adapted from baileys.com
Fill a chunky tumbler with ice then pour the Baileys into the glass.
Add the Grand Marnier on top of the Baileys.
Give the liquid a good stir so that it's perfectly combined and silky smooth.
Add a twist of orange peel to finish. Serve, sip and enjoy.
Twist of orange peel
You'll also love
- The Ultimate Grilled Corn on the... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Shrimp and Warm... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Banana Bonanza Bread 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Best Greek Lemon Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham Recipe 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Orange French Toast with... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)