Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa
Easy and tasty this recipe for grilled salmon and black bean salsa is first marinated in a sweet wine sauce, and then served with a sweet and spicy black bean salsa that is made even more intriguing with its use of fresh grapes. This meal is perfect for the summertime or anytime you need a little refreshing break from the heat.
- 1/4 cup white wine, or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 salmon fillets, 4 ounces each
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
In a small bowl, combine the wine, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Set aside 2 tablespoons mixture for basting. Stir garlic into remaining mixture. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Cover and chill until serving.
Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with reserved wine mixture. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)