Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Make this traditional sausage casserole in your slow cooker so that it is ready when you get up in the morning. Perfect when you have a house full of guests!
- 1 (26- to 32-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and julienned
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer half of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
Top with half of the sausage, half of each cheese, half the sun dried tomatoes, and half the green onion.
Repeat to create one more layer with remaining potatoes, sausage, cheeses, tomatoes, and green onion.
Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over casserole layers in the crock pot.
Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
You'll also love
- Caramel Crescent Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Amish Broccoli Salad 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.4/5 (86 Votes)
- Crockpot Orange Chicken 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Stew 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Tortilla and Mexican Chorizo Soup 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Crepes Suzette 4.5/5 (61 Votes)