Crockpot Orange Chicken
This crockpot chicken recipe is sweet and a tad spicy with orange juice bell peppers, and garlic. This recipe is so easy, just throw it in and turn on the slow cooker!
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
- 2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8-ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Rice, cooked
Adapted from facebook.com
Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in crockpot.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
Top with orange segments and green onions.
Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
You'll also love
- Chicken in Lemon-Caper Sauce -... 4.3/5 (84 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Sweet Chili Chicken Strips 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Dreamy Orange Summer Fruit Dip 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Sweet Honey-Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Croissant French Toast with... 4.6/5 (45 Votes)