Slow-cooker ham is the easiest way to feed a large group of hungry guests during any holiday meal or celebratory gathering. This pre-cooked ham is cooked in brown sugar and pineapple tidbits to enrich the overall sweet and savory flavors of this dish. Serve with all of your favorite holiday sides like mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- 1 (up to 10-pounds) ham, pre-cooked, bone-in, spiral cut
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, undrained
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 425mins
Adapted from crockingirls.com
Cover the bottom of the crock with brown sugar.
Place ham on top of the brown sugar and add the pineapple tidbits with the juice. Sprinkle ham with more brown sugar.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.4/5 (103 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Truffles 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Southern Triple Decker Strawberry... 4.3/5 (113 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup in... 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Tamales 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Holiday Beef Brisket with Onions 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Riesling Peach Glazed Ham 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Sangria Ham 4.5/5 (47 Votes)