Crockpot Beef & Broccoli
The perfect Beef & Broccoli recipe for your Crockpot. Enjoy!
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef consumme
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cooled sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 405mins
Place beef in a crock pot.
In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar/honey, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture. Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.5/5 (122 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (121 Votes)
- Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Crack Potatoes 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- ~ Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin OR... 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs 4.4/5 (124 Votes)