Christmas Style Pretzel M&M Hugs
Sweet and salty, these treats are fun and addicting. Use regular M&M's when it's not Christmas time and you're craving this delicious treat.
- 70 square pretzels (do not use butter snaps)
- 70 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (from nearly 1 full 12 ounce package), unwrapped
- 70 Milk Chocolate M&M's, I used the red and green Christmas package
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 200°F.
Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Align pretzels on cookie sheet in a single layer then top each pretzel with one Hershey's Hug chocolate. Bake in preheated oven for 4 to 5 minutes, until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting, the chocolates should still hold their shape).
Remove from oven and carefully place one M&M in the center of each soft Hug and press down on M&M to spread the chocolate. Place in refrigerator and allow to rest until chocolate has set, about 5 minutes. Store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- St. Patrick's Day Mint Schnapps... 4.6/5 (104 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (117 Votes)
- Mexican Seasoning Blend 4.2/5 (146 Votes)
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Louisiana Gumbo 4/5 (161 Votes)
- Santa Heart Cookies 4.4/5 (113 Votes)
- Crack Cake 3.9/5 (234 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)