Thai Peanut Sauce Chicken
- 3 3
- lb chicken wingettes and drummettes (about 20)
- 1 1
- bottle (13.5 oz) Thai peanut sauce
- 3 3
- tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2 In medium bowl, stir peanut sauce and soy sauce until well combined. Pour sauce mixture over chicken; stir to coat evenly.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F).
4 Set oven control to broil. Transfer chicken wings to foil-lined baking pan. Broil with tops about 5 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes or until crispy. Spoon 1/2 cup of the sauce from slow cooker over chicken. Discard remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- Make-Ahead Buttermilk Pancakes 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice 4/5 (27 Votes)
- Sticky Chicken 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Thai Garlic Pepper Chicken 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sesame Chicken 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)