Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
Make dinner easy with this delicious Slow-Cooker Chicken Teriyaki recipe; all you have to do is mix the ingredients and let your slow-cooker do the rest for a stress-free and hands-off dinner for busy weeknights. Serve this recipe over white rice, homemade fried rice, or lighten up this dish by simply serving it over steamed veggies or on top of a lightly dressed salad.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and garlic in a large bowl.
Add chicken to sauce and toss to coat.
Pour chicken mixture into Crock Pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
You'll also love
- Long John Silver's Fish Batter 3.9/5 (410 Votes)
- Baked Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.1/5 (216 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff 4.4/5 (132 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken -- Weight... 4.3/5 (141 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4/5 (217 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Recipe 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Easy Orange Chicken Vegetable... 4.4/5 (98 Votes)