Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice
You'll love this Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice recipe for dinner. It has all the goodies to make a delicious and filling meal, pork, rice and lots of veggies. The only change I make is adding green peas - yum!
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into very thin strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ Teriyaki Rice
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper , cut into very thin strips
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from knorr.com
Combine soy sauce with ginger in medium bowl. Add pork; toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 7 minutes.
Combine egg and green onions in small bowl. Pour egg mixture over rice and cook covered over medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 2 minutes. Stir in red pepper and pork; heat through.
You'll also love
- Sticky Chicken 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Muffins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Fish Fry Trim Healthy Mama Style 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pork Loin Roast... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Chuck Wagon Beef Patties-Winners... 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Carrot Zucchini Hash Browns 4.2/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheddar Pecan Torte 4/5 (35 Votes)