Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil
Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil has the most amazing sweet and tangy pineapple barbecue sauce! It grills to perfection with sweet pineapple and delicious summer veggies!
- 44 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1cup1 cup bbq sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 115-ounce can1 15-ounce can pineapple slices (including juice)
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon garlic
- 11 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2medium2 medium zucchini, sliced
- green onions, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from recipecritic.com
Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets, enough to wrap the chicken and veggies, of heavy duty foil. Place chicken on center of aluminum foil and divide the veggies and add 2-3 pineapple slices into each packet.
In a bowl, whisk together bbq sauce, juice from the can of pineapple slices, soy sauce, and garlic. Spread about 2 Tablespoons of the sauce on the chicken and make sure to reserve about ¼ cup.
Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for 13-15 minutes flipping at about 7 minutes.To serve carefully open packets, baste with reserve sauce and garnish with green onions.