Slow-Cooker Rotisserie-Style Chicken
All you need to complete this scrumptious Rotisserie-Style Chicken is a slow-cooker, chicken, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, and voila, dinner is served!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 170mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.
In small bowl, stir together brown sugar, chili powder and salt.
Pat chicken dry, both inside and outside, with paper towels. Rub chicken all over with brown sugar mixture.
Place chicken, breast-side up, in slow-cooker.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours or until legs move easily when lifted or twisted and thermometer inserted in thickest part of inside thigh reads at least 165°F. Remove chicken from slow cooker; let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna 3.9/5 (48 Votes)
- Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Rugelach 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Wings -... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Crispy French Fries in an... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Turkey with Sweet Potato... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Roast Chicken with Panzanella 4.3/5 (6 Votes)